B.P. and P.D.P. contributed equally to this article.
PAX5/IGH rearrangement is a recurrent finding in a subset of aggressive B-NHL with complex chromosomal rearrangements†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 218–223, October 2005
How to Cite
Poppe, B., De Paepe, P., Michaux, L., Dastugue, N., Bastard, C., Herens, C., Moreau, E., Cavazzini, F., Yigit, N., Van Limbergen, H., De Paepe, A., Praet, M., De Wolf-Peeters, C., Wlodarska, I. and Speleman, F. (2005), PAX5/IGH rearrangement is a recurrent finding in a subset of aggressive B-NHL with complex chromosomal rearrangements. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 44: 218–223. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20214
This text presents research results of the Belgian program of Interuniversity Poles of Attraction initiated by the Belgian State, Prime Minister's Office, Science Policy Programming. The scientific responsibility is assumed by the authors.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2004
- Fund for Scientific Research of Flanders (FWO—Vlaanderen). Grant Number: G.0310.01
- Salus Sanguinis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!