Genome-wide array-based comparative genomic hybridization of natural killer cell lymphoma/leukemia: Different genomic alteration patterns of aggressive NK-cell leukemia and extranodal Nk/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 247–255, November 2005
How to Cite
Nakashima, Y., Tagawa, H., Suzuki, R., Karnan, S., Karube, K., Ohshima, K., Muta, K., Nawata, H., Morishima, Y., Nakamura, S. and Seto, M. (2005), Genome-wide array-based comparative genomic hybridization of natural killer cell lymphoma/leukemia: Different genomic alteration patterns of aggressive NK-cell leukemia and extranodal Nk/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 44: 247–255. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20245
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2005
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Foundation of Promotion of Cancer Research
- China-Japan Medical Association
- Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund. Grant Number: 03-23503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!