Molecular genetic evidence supporting a novel human hepatocellular carcinoma tumor suppressor locus at 13q12.11
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 320–328, November 2005
How to Cite
Chen, C.-F., Yeh, S.-H., Chen, D.-S., Chen, P.-J. and Jou, Y.-S. (2005), Molecular genetic evidence supporting a novel human hepatocellular carcinoma tumor suppressor locus at 13q12.11. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 44: 320–328. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20247
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2005
- National Research Program for Genomic Medicine, National Science Council, Executive Yuan. Grant Number: NSC93-3112-B-001-034
- Division of Molecular and Genomic Medicine, National Health Research Institutes, Taipei, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!