Amplification and overexpression of prosaposin in prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 351–364, December 2005
How to Cite
Koochekpour, S., Zhuang, Y.-J., Beroukhim, R., Hsieh, C.-L., Hofer, M. D., Zhau, H. E., Hiraiwa, M., Pattan, D. Y., Ware, J. L., Luftig, R. B., Sandhoff, K., Sawyers, C. L., Pienta, K. J., Rubin, M. A., Vessella, R. L., Sellers, W. R. and Sartor, O. (2005), Amplification and overexpression of prosaposin in prostate cancer. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 44: 351–364. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20249
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2004
- Stanley S. Scott Cancer Center at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, LA
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5T32CA09172-30
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: PC040638
- SPORE in Prostate Cancer. Grant Number: 1062003
- Damon-Runyon Lilly Clinical Investigator Award
- Tisch Family Foundation Award
- Generation of the LuCaP xenograft series. Grant Number: P01 CA85859
- Northwest Prostate Cancer SPORE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!