This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Homozygous germ line mutation in exon 27 of murine Brca2 disrupts the Fancd2–Brca2 pathway in the homologous recombination-mediated DNA interstrand cross-links' repair but does not affect meiosis†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2005
Published 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 429–437, December 2005
How to Cite
Atanassov, B. S., Barrett, J. C. and Davis, B. J. (2005), Homozygous germ line mutation in exon 27 of murine Brca2 disrupts the Fancd2–Brca2 pathway in the homologous recombination-mediated DNA interstrand cross-links' repair but does not affect meiosis. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 44: 429–437. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20255
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!