A role for endogenous reverse transcriptase in tumorigenesis and as a target in differentiating cancer therapy
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 2006
How to Cite
Sinibaldi-Vallebona, P., Lavia, P., Garaci, E. and Spadafora, C. (2006), A role for endogenous reverse transcriptase in tumorigenesis and as a target in differentiating cancer therapy. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 45: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20266
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2005
- [Istituto Superiore di Sanità (Italian National Institute of Health)]. Grant Number: 501/1, 501/2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!