These authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular classification of mucoepidermoid carcinomas—Prognostic significance of the MECT1–MAML2 fusion oncogene
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 470–481, May 2006
How to Cite
Behboudi, A., Enlund, F., Winnes, M., Andrén, Y., Nordkvist, A., Leivo, I., Flaberg, E., Szekely, L., Mäkitie, A., Grenman, R., Mark, J. and Stenman, G. (2006), Molecular classification of mucoepidermoid carcinomas—Prognostic significance of the MECT1–MAML2 fusion oncogene. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 45: 470–481. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20306
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2005
- Swedish Cancer Society
- IngaBritt and Arne Lundberg Research Foundation
- Assar Gabrielsson Research Foundation
- King Gustav V Jubilée Clinical Cancer Research Foundation
- Foundation for Cancer Research at the Sahlgrenska University Hospital
- Finnish Cancer Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!