Contribution of the BOP1 gene, located on 8q24, to colorectal tumorigenesis
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 874–881, September 2006
How to Cite
Killian, A., Sarafan-Vasseur, N., Sesboüé, R., Le Pessot, F., Blanchard, F., Lamy, A., Laurent, M., Flaman, J.-M. and Frébourg, T. (2006), Contribution of the BOP1 gene, located on 8q24, to colorectal tumorigenesis. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 45: 874–881. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20351
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
- l'Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer
- la Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
- la Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer
- la Ligue contre le Cancer
- Cancéropôle Nord-Ouest
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!