Distinct patterns of DNA copy number alteration are associated with different clinicopathological features and gene-expression subtypes of breast cancer
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 11, pages 1033–1040, November 2006
How to Cite
Bergamaschi, A., Kim, Y. H., Wang, P., Sørlie, T., Hernandez-Boussard, T., Lonning, P. E., Tibshirani, R., Børresen-Dale, A.-L. and Pollack, J. R. (2006), Distinct patterns of DNA copy number alteration are associated with different clinicopathological features and gene-expression subtypes of breast cancer. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 45: 1033–1040. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20366
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: CA97139
- CBCRP. Grant Number: 8KB-0135
- The Norwegian Cancer Society. Grant Number: D-99061
- NFR. Grant Number: 155218/300
- Lillemor Grobstock legacy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!