Comprehensive assessment of DNA copy number alterations in human prostate cancers using Affymetrix 100K SNP mapping array
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 45, Issue 11, pages 1018–1032, November 2006
How to Cite
Liu, W., Chang, B., Sauvageot, J., Dimitrov, L., Gielzak, M., Li, T., Yan, G., Sun, J., Sun, J., Adams, T. S., Turner, A. R., Kim, J. W., Meyers, D. A., Zheng, S. L., Isaacs, W. B. and Xu, J. (2006), Comprehensive assessment of DNA copy number alterations in human prostate cancers using Affymetrix 100K SNP mapping array. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 45: 1018–1032. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20369
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA106523, CA95052
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: PC051264
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!