These authors contributed equally to this work.
Profiling genomic copy number changes in retinoblastoma beyond loss of RB1
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 118–129, February 2007
How to Cite
Bowles, E., Corson, T. W., Bayani, J., Squire, J. A., Wong, N., Lai, P. B.-S. and Gallie, B. L. (2007), Profiling genomic copy number changes in retinoblastoma beyond loss of RB1. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 46: 118–129. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20383
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2006
- National Cancer Institute of Canada
- Canadian Retinoblastoma Society
- Blind Ball
- Canadian Genetic Diseases Network
- University of Toronto Department of Medical Biophysics
- University of Toronto Vision Science Research Program Studentship
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research Canada Graduate Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!