Chromosomal aberrations in angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma and peripheral T-cell lymphoma unspecified: A matrix-based CGH approach
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 37–44, January 2007
How to Cite
Thorns, C., Bastian, B., Pinkel, D., Roydasgupta, R., Fridlyand, J., Merz, H., Krokowski, M., Bernd, H.-W. and Feller, A. C. (2007), Chromosomal aberrations in angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma and peripheral T-cell lymphoma unspecified: A matrix-based CGH approach. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 46: 37–44. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20386
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: TH 813/2-1
- Werner und Klara Kreitz-Stiftung. Grant Number: NEUANTR04.SDW
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!