Array CGH analysis in primary gastrointestinal stromal tumors: Cytogenetic profile correlates with anatomic site and tumor aggressiveness, irrespective of mutational status
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 261–276, March 2007
How to Cite
Wozniak, A., Sciot, R., Guillou, L., Pauwels, P., Wasag, B., Stul, M., Vermeesch, J. R., Vandenberghe, P., Limon, J. and Debiec-Rychter, M. (2007), Array CGH analysis in primary gastrointestinal stromal tumors: Cytogenetic profile correlates with anatomic site and tumor aggressiveness, irrespective of mutational status. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 46: 261–276. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20408
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2006
- Federal Office for Scientific, Technical and Cultural Affairs, Belgium,. Grant Numbers: 2002–2006, P5/25
- Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (FWO) Vlaanderen. Grant Number: G.0286.05
- Federal Science Policy Office, Foundation for Polish Science, COST ACTION B19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!