Mutation and expression analyses of the MET and CDKN2A genes in rhabdomyosarcoma with emphasis on MET overexpression
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 348–358, April 2007
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Takita, J., Mizuguchi, M., Tanaka, K., Ida, K., Koh, K., Igarashi, T., Hanada, R., Tanaka, Y., Park, M.-J. and Hayashi, Y. (2007), Mutation and expression analyses of the MET and CDKN2A genes in rhabdomyosarcoma with emphasis on MET overexpression. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 46: 348–358. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20416
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2006
- A Grant-in-Aid for Cancer Research
- Research on Children and Families from Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!