Gene dosage alterations revealed by cDNA microarray analysis in cervical cancer: Identification of candidate amplified and overexpressed genes
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 373–384, April 2007
How to Cite
Narayan, G., Bourdon, V., Chaganti, S., Arias-Pulido, H., Nandula, S. V., Rao, P. H., Gissmann, L., Dürst, M., Schneider, A., Pothuri, B., Mansukhani, M., Basso, K., Chaganti, R. S. K. and Murty, V. V. (2007), Gene dosage alterations revealed by cDNA microarray analysis in cervical cancer: Identification of candidate amplified and overexpressed genes. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 46: 373–384. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20418
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA095647
- Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbia University
- Colciencias, Colombia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!