These authors contributed equally to this work.
Gains of REL in primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma coincide with nuclear accumulation of REL protein
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 406–415, April 2007
How to Cite
Weniger, M. A., Gesk, S., Ehrlich, S., Martin-Subero, J. I., Dyer, M. J. S., Siebert, R., Möller, P. and Barth, T. F. E. (2007), Gains of REL in primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma coincide with nuclear accumulation of REL protein. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 46: 406–415. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20420
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2006
- Deutsche Krebshilfe. Grant Number: 106367
- Deutsche Krebshilfe Verbundprojekt für “Molekulare Mechanismen bei malignen Lymphomen,”. Grant Number: 70-3173-Tr3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!