Identification of genes with abnormal expression changes in acute myeloid leukemia
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 8–20, January 2008
How to Cite
Stirewalt, D. L., Meshinchi, S., Kopecky, K. J., Fan, W., Pogosova-Agadjanyan, E. L., Engel, J. H., Cronk, M. R., Dorcy, K. S., McQuary, A. R., Hockenbery, D., Wood, B., Heimfeld, S. and Radich, J. P. (2008), Identification of genes with abnormal expression changes in acute myeloid leukemia. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 8–20. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20500
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA92405, CA114563, CA114563, CA018029, HL66947, CA018029, DK56465
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!