Comprehensive analysis of loss of heterozygosity events in glioblastoma using the 100K SNP mapping arrays and comparison with copy number abnormalities defined by BAC array comparative genomic hybridization
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 221–237, March 2008
How to Cite
Lo, K. C., Bailey, D., Burkhardt, T., Gardina, P., Turpaz, Y. and Cowell, J. K. (2008), Comprehensive analysis of loss of heterozygosity events in glioblastoma using the 100K SNP mapping arrays and comparison with copy number abnormalities defined by BAC array comparative genomic hybridization. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 221–237. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20524
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2007
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA 104504
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute Cancer Center Support. Grant Number: CA 16056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!