Analysis of the DND1 gene in men with sporadic and familial testicular germ cell tumors
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 247–252, March 2008
How to Cite
Linger, R., Dudakia, D., Huddart, R., Tucker, K., Friedlander, M., Phillips, K.-A., Hogg, D., Jewett, M. A. S., Lohynska, R., Daugaard, G., Richard, S., Chompret, A., Stoppa-Lyonnet, D., Bonaïti-Pellié, C., Heidenreich, A., Albers, P., Olah, E., Geczi, L., Bodrogi, I., Daly, P. A., Guilford, P., Fosså, S. D., Heimdal, K., Tjulandin, S. A., Liubchenko, L., Stoll, H., Weber, W., Einhorn, L., McMaster, M., Korde, L., Greene, M. H., Nathanson, K. L., Cortessis, V., Easton, D. F., Bishop, D. T., Stratton, M. R. and Rapley, E. A. (2008), Analysis of the DND1 gene in men with sporadic and familial testicular germ cell tumors. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 247–252. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20526
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2007
- Cancer Research UK
- The California Cancer Research Program. Grant Numbers: 99-00505V-10260, 03-00174VRS-30021
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: 1R01 CA102042-01A1
- California Department of Health Services
- California Health and Safety Code Section 103885
- National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results Program
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Program of Cancer Registries
- The US National Cancer Institute Intramural Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!