Hydrocortisone down-regulates the tumor suppressor gene BRCA1 in mammary cells: A possible molecular link between stress and breast cancer
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 341–352, April 2008
How to Cite
Antonova, L. and Mueller, C. R. (2008), Hydrocortisone down-regulates the tumor suppressor gene BRCA1 in mammary cells: A possible molecular link between stress and breast cancer. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 341–352. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20538
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2007
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (Ontario Region)
- L.A. was supported by fellowships from the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation (Ontario Region)
- Canadian Institute for Health Research (CIHR) Training Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!