Rare PIK3CA hotspot mutations in carcinomas of the biliary tract
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 363–367, May 2008
How to Cite
Riener, M.-O., Bawohl, M., Clavien, P.-A. and Jochum, W. (2008), Rare PIK3CA hotspot mutations in carcinomas of the biliary tract. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 363–367. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20540
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2007
- Krebsliga Zürich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!