The t(1;9)(p34;q34) and t(8;12)(p11;q15) fuse pre-mRNA processing proteins SFPQ (PSF) and CPSF6 to ABL and FGFR1
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 379–385, May 2008
How to Cite
Hidalgo-Curtis, C., Chase, A., Drachenberg, M., Roberts, M. W., Finkelstein, J. Z., Mould, S., Oscier, D., Cross, N. C. P. and Grand, F. H. (2008), The t(1;9)(p34;q34) and t(8;12)(p11;q15) fuse pre-mRNA processing proteins SFPQ (PSF) and CPSF6 to ABL and FGFR1. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 379–385. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20541
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2007
- The Leukaemia Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!