New prognostic markers revealed by evaluation of genes correlated with clinical parameters in Wilms tumors
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 386–395, May 2008
How to Cite
Wittmann, S., Wunder, C., Zirn, B., Furtwängler, R., Wegert, J., Graf, N. and Gessler, M. (2008), New prognostic markers revealed by evaluation of genes correlated with clinical parameters in Wilms tumors. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 386–395. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20544
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
- Graduiertenkolleg 639
- BMBF Kompetenznetz Pädiatrische Onkologie und Hämatologie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!