Association of chromosome band 8q22 copy number gain with high grade invasive breast carcinomas by assessment of core needle biopsies
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 405–417, May 2008
How to Cite
Walker, L. C., Harris, G. C., Wells, J. E., Robinson, B. A. and Morris, C. M. (2008), Association of chromosome band 8q22 copy number gain with high grade invasive breast carcinomas by assessment of core needle biopsies. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 405–417. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20545
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2007
- Cancer Society of New Zealand
- New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Lottery Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!