Unclassified variants identified in BRCA1 exon 11: Consequences on splicing
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 418–426, May 2008
How to Cite
Anczuków, O., Buisson, M., Salles, M.-J., Triboulet, S., Longy, M., Lidereau, R., Sinilnikova, O. M. and Mazoyer, S. (2008), Unclassified variants identified in BRCA1 exon 11: Consequences on splicing. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 418–426. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20546
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2007
- Comité Départemental de la Loire de la Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer, and a fellowship from the Comité Départemental de la Saône-et-Loire de la Ligue Nationale contre le Cancer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!