Homozygous deletions may be markers of nearby heterozygous mutations: The complex deletion at FRA16D in the HCT116 colon cancer cell line removes exons of WWOX
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 437–447, May 2008
How to Cite
Alsop, A. E., Taylor, K., Zhang, J., Gabra, H., Paige, A. J. W. and Edwards, P. A. W. (2008), Homozygous deletions may be markers of nearby heterozygous mutations: The complex deletion at FRA16D in the HCT116 colon cancer cell line removes exons of WWOX. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 437–447. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20548
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2007
- Cancer Research UK, Cambridge Commonwealth Trust, St. Johns College Cambridge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!