Wilms tumor genetics: Mutations in WT1, WTX, and CTNNB1 account for only about one-third of tumors
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 461–470, June 2008
How to Cite
Ruteshouser, E. C., Robinson, S. M. and Huff, V. (2008), Wilms tumor genetics: Mutations in WT1, WTX, and CTNNB1 account for only about one-third of tumors. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 461–470. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20553
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2007
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: CA34936, DK69599, CA16672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!