Sheng Yang and Ge Lin contributed equally to this work.
Tumor progression of culture-adapted human embryonic stem cells during long-term culture
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 8, pages 665–679, August 2008
How to Cite
Yang, S., Lin, G., Tan, Y.-Q., Zhou, D., Deng, L.-Y., Cheng, D.-H., Luo, S.-W., Liu, T.-C., Zhou, X.-Y., Sun, Z., Xiang, Y., Chen, T.-J., Wen, J.-F. and Lu, G.-X. (2008), Tumor progression of culture-adapted human embryonic stem cells during long-term culture. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 665–679. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20574
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
- The Hi-Tech Research And Development of China. Grant Number: 2006 AA02A102
- The National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 program No. 00CB 51010
- Bureau Science and Technology Key Project Funds of Hunan Province. Grant Number: 03SSY2001
- Ministry of Education of China (Research Fund for the Doctoral Program). Grant Number: 20030533002
- The Key Project of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 105131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!