These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genome-wide copy number alterations detection in fresh frozen and matched FFPE samples using SNP 6.0 arrays
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 957–964, November 2008
How to Cite
Tuefferd, M., De Bondt, A., Van Den Wyngaert, I., Talloen, W., Verbeke, T., Carvalho, B., Clevert, D.-A., Alifano, M., Raghavan, N., Amaratunga, D., Göhlmann, H., Broët, P. and Camilleri-Broët, S. (2008), Genome-wide copy number alterations detection in fresh frozen and matched FFPE samples using SNP 6.0 arrays. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 957–964. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20599
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!