Expression and mutational analysis of MET in human solid cancers
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 1025–1037, December 2008
How to Cite
Ma, P. C., Tretiakova, M. S., MacKinnon, A. C., Ramnath, N., Johnson, C., Dietrich, S., Seiwert, T., Christensen, J. G., Jagadeeswaran, R., Krausz, T., Vokes, E. E., Husain, A. N. and Salgia, R. (2008), Expression and mutational analysis of MET in human solid cancers. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 47: 1025–1037. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20604
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2008
- NIH/National Cancer Institute-K08 Mentored Clinical Scientist Career Development Award. Grant Number: 5K08CA102545-03
- NIH/National Cancer Institute-R01 award. Grant Numbers: R01 CA100750, CA109640
- Ohio Cancer Research Associates Award and the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center (PCM)
- American Cancer Society Award (National)
- American Lung Association
- MARF (Jeffrey P. Hayes Memorial Grant) and Institutional Cancer Research Awards from the University of Chicago Cancer Center with the American Cancer Society
- V-Foundation (with Geelard Family) (RS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!