The galanin signaling cascade is a candidate pathway regulating oncogenesis in human squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 132–142, February 2009
How to Cite
Sugimoto, T., Seki, N., Shimizu, S., Kikkawa, N., Tsukada, J., Shimada, H., Sasaki, K., Hanazawa, T., Okamoto, Y. and Hata, A. (2009), The galanin signaling cascade is a candidate pathway regulating oncogenesis in human squamous cell carcinoma. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 48: 132–142. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20626
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2007
- COE research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!