Increased genomic instability and altered chromosomal protein phosphorylation timing in HRAS-transformed mouse fibroblasts
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 397–409, May 2009
How to Cite
Dunn, K. L., He, S., Wark, L., Delcuve, G. P., Sun, J.-M., Yu Chen, H., Mai, S. and Davie, J. R. (2009), Increased genomic instability and altered chromosomal protein phosphorylation timing in HRAS-transformed mouse fibroblasts. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 48: 397–409. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20649
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2008
- National Cancer Institute of Canada (Canadian Cancer Society)
- Canada Research Chair; KM Hunter/CIHR Doctoral Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!