RET-mediated gene expression pattern is affected by isoform but not oncogenic mutation
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 429–440, May 2009
How to Cite
Hickey, J. G., Myers, S. M., Tian, X., Zhu, S. J., V. Shaw, J. L., Andrew, S. D., Richardson, D. S., Brettschneider, J. and Mulligan, L. M. (2009), RET-mediated gene expression pattern is affected by isoform but not oncogenic mutation. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 48: 429–440. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20653
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2008
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Cancer Society through the National Cancer Institute of Canada (LMM)
- CIHR Transdisciplinary Studentships in Cancer Research
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council postgraduate scholarship
- Terry Fox Foundation Studentship through the National Cancer Institute of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!