A SNP microarray and FISH-based procedure to detect allelic imbalances in multiple myeloma: An integrated genomics approach reveals a wide gene dosage effect
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 603–614, July 2009
How to Cite
Agnelli, L., Mosca, L., Fabris, S., Lionetti, M., Andronache, A., Kwee, I., Todoerti, K., Verdelli, D., Battaglia, C., Bertoni, F., Deliliers, G. L. and Neri, A. (2009), A SNP microarray and FISH-based procedure to detect allelic imbalances in multiple myeloma: An integrated genomics approach reveals a wide gene dosage effect. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 48: 603–614. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20668
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2009
- Associazione Italiana Ricerca sul Cancro
- Ministero Italiano della Salute; Associazione Italiana contro le Leucemie (AIL) di Milano
- Cantone Ticino “Ticino in rete”
- Fondazione per la Ricerca e la Cura dei Linfomi (Lugano, Switzerland)
- Fondazione Italiana Ricerca sul Cancro
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!