CDKN2A, NF2, and JUN are dysregulated among other genes by miRNAs in malignant mesothelioma—A miRNA microarray analysis
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 615–623, July 2009
How to Cite
Guled, M., Lahti, L., Lindholm, P. M., Salmenkivi, K., Bagwan, I., Nicholson, A. G. and Knuutila, S. (2009), CDKN2A, NF2, and JUN are dysregulated among other genes by miRNAs in malignant mesothelioma—A miRNA microarray analysis. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 48: 615–623. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20669
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2009
- The Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Special Governmental Subsidies for Research and Training of Helsinki University Central Hospital (EVO)
- Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation (TEKES). Grant Number: 40101/07
- The K. Albin Johansson Foundation
- The Finnish Cancer Organizations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!