Catrin Youssif and Jan Goldenbogen contributed equally to this work.
Genomic profiling of pediatric ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma: A Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group Study
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 1018–1026, November 2009
How to Cite
Youssif, C., Goldenbogen, J., Hamoudi, R., Carreras, J., Viskaduraki, M., Cui, Y.-x., Bacon, C. M., Burke, G. A. A. and Turner, S. D. (2009), Genomic profiling of pediatric ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma: A Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group Study. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 48: 1018–1026. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20701
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2009
- The Leukaemia Research Fund (UK)
- The Kay Kendall Leukaemia Fund
- Cancer Research UK
- The Health Foundation/The Royal College of Pathologists/The Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- The Leonardo Da Vinci Fund, EU Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!