Catrin Youssif and Jan Goldenbogen contributed equally to this work.
Genomic profiling of pediatric ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma: A Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group Study
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 1018–1026, November 2009
How to Cite
Youssif, C., Goldenbogen, J., Hamoudi, R., Carreras, J., Viskaduraki, M., Cui, Y.-x., Bacon, C. M., Burke, G. A. A. and Turner, S. D. (2009), Genomic profiling of pediatric ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma: A Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group Study. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 48: 1018–1026. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20701
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2009
- The Leukaemia Research Fund (UK)
- The Kay Kendall Leukaemia Fund
- Cancer Research UK
- The Health Foundation/The Royal College of Pathologists/The Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- The Leonardo Da Vinci Fund, EU Programme
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.