PPFIA1 and CCND1 are frequently coamplified in breast cancer
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2010
How to Cite
Dancau, A.-M., Wuth, L., Waschow, M., Holst, F., Krohn, A., Choschzick, M., Terracciano, L., Politis, S., Kurtz, S., Lebeau, A., Friedrichs, K., Wencke, K., Monni, O. and Simon, R. (2010), PPFIA1 and CCND1 are frequently coamplified in breast cancer. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 49: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20713
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2009
- Otto-Stiftung, Hamburg, Germany
- Institute of Pathology and University Cancer Center, Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!