Laura Ottaviano and Karl-Ludwig Schaefer contributed equally to this study.
Molecular characterization of commonly used cell lines for bone tumor research: A trans-European EuroBoNet effort
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 40–51, January 2010
How to Cite
Ottaviano, L., Schaefer, K.-L., Gajewski, M., Huckenbeck, W., Baldus, S., Rogel, U., Mackintosh, C., de Alava, E., Myklebost, O., Kresse, S. H., Meza-Zepeda, L. A., Serra, M., Cleton-Jansen, A.-M., Hogendoorn, P. C. W., Buerger, H., Aigner, T., Gabbert, H. E. and Poremba, C. (2010), Molecular characterization of commonly used cell lines for bone tumor research: A trans-European EuroBoNet effort. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 49: 40–51. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20717
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!