Broad copy neutral-loss of heterozygosity regions and rare recurring copy number abnormalities in normal karyotype-acute myeloid leukemia genomes
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 1014–1023, November 2010
How to Cite
Barresi, V., Romano, A., Musso, N., Capizzi, C., Consoli, C., Martelli, M. P., Palumbo, G., Di Raimondo, F. and Condorelli, D. F. (2010), Broad copy neutral-loss of heterozygosity regions and rare recurring copy number abnormalities in normal karyotype-acute myeloid leukemia genomes. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 49: 1014–1023. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20810
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!