YAP1 and VGLL3, encoding two cofactors of TEAD transcription factors, are amplified and overexpressed in a subset of soft tissue sarcomas
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 1161–1171, December 2010
How to Cite
Hélias-Rodzewicz, Z., Pérot, G., Chibon, F., Ferreira, C., Lagarde, P., Terrier, P., Coindre, J.-M. and Aurias, A. (2010), YAP1 and VGLL3, encoding two cofactors of TEAD transcription factors, are amplified and overexpressed in a subset of soft tissue sarcomas. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 49: 1161–1171. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20825
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
- INSERM, Institut Curie. Grant Numbers: INCa (PL007), PHRC 2007/05
- Fondation de France
- The Carte d'Identité des Tumeurs (CIT) program of the Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer (for the construction of the human BAC-array)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!