Consistent MYC and FLT4 gene amplification in radiation-induced angiosarcoma but not in other radiation-associated atypical vascular lesions
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 25–33, January 2011
How to Cite
Guo, T., Zhang, L., Chang, N.-E., Singer, S., Maki, R. G. and Antonescu, C. R. (2011), Consistent MYC and FLT4 gene amplification in radiation-induced angiosarcoma but not in other radiation-associated atypical vascular lesions. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 50: 25–33. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20827
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01 CA47179, RC2 CA148260, P50 CA140146
- NCI-ASCO Cancer Foundation Clinical Investigator Team Leadership Supplemental Award
- Cycle for Survival
- The Shuman Fund for GIST Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!