Supported by: NIH, 5-T32-HL07360-28; NIH/NCI SPORE in Lung Cancer, P50CA70907; Virginia Bioinformatics Institute Director's Funds, the P.O'B. Montgomery Distinguished Chair; Hudson Foundation.
Sporadic breast cancer patients' germline DNA exhibit an AT-rich microsatellite signature†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 275–283, April 2011
How to Cite
Galindo, C. L., McIver, L. J., Tae, H., McCormick, J. F., Skinner, M. A., Hoeschele, I., Lewis, C. M., Minna, J. D., Boothman, D. A. and Garner, H. R. (2011), Sporadic breast cancer patients' germline DNA exhibit an AT-rich microsatellite signature. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 50: 275–283. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20853
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: 5-T32-HL07360-28
- NIH/NCI SPORE in Lung Cancer. Grant Number: P50CA70907
- Virginia Bioinformatics Institute Director's Funds
- P.O'B. Montgomery Distinguished Chair
- Hudson Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.