Integrative genomic profiling reveals conserved genetic mechanisms for tumorigenesis in common entities of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 313–326, May 2011
How to Cite
Green, M. R., Aya-Bonilla, C., Gandhi, M. K., Lea, R. A., Wellwood, J., Wood, P., Marlton, P. and Griffiths, L. R. (2011), Integrative genomic profiling reveals conserved genetic mechanisms for tumorigenesis in common entities of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 50: 313–326. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20856
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
- The Griffith Medical Research College
- The Herbert Family
- The Queensland Cancer Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!