Genomic alterations with impact on survival in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma identified by array comparative genomic hybridization
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 518–526, July 2011
How to Cite
Shi, Z.-Z., Liang, J.-W., Zhan, T., Wang, B.-S., Lin, D.-C., Liu, S.-G., Hao, J.-J., Yang, H., Zhang, Y., Zhan, Q.-M., Zhang, K.-T. and Wang, M.-R. (2011), Genomic alterations with impact on survival in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma identified by array comparative genomic hybridization. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 50: 518–526. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20875
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
- National Science Fund. Grant Numbers: 30630067, 30721001
- Chinese Hi-Tech R&D Program. Grant Numbers: 2006AA02A403, 2009AA022706
- National Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAI02A14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!