Molecular profiling reveals frequent gain of MYCN and anaplasia-specific loss of 4q and 14q in wilms tumor
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 12, pages 982–995, December 2011
How to Cite
Williams, R. D., Al-Saadi, R., Natrajan, R., Mackay, A., Chagtai, T., Little, S., Hing, S. N., Fenwick, K., Ashworth, A., Grundy, P., Anderson, J. R., Dome, J. S., Perlman, E. J., Jones, C. and Pritchard-Jones, K. (2011), Molecular profiling reveals frequent gain of MYCN and anaplasia-specific loss of 4q and 14q in wilms tumor. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 50: 982–995. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20907
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
- Cancer Research UK. Grant Numbers: C1188/A11859, C1188/A4614
- Royal Marsden Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!