These authors contributed equally to the article.
SEPT9_i1 and genomic instability: Mechanistic insights and relevance to tumorigenesis
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 940–949, November 2011
How to Cite
Peterson, E. A., Stanbery, L., Li, C., Kocak, H., Makarova, O. and Petty, E. M. (2011), SEPT9_i1 and genomic instability: Mechanistic insights and relevance to tumorigenesis. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 50: 940–949. doi: 10.1002/gcc.20916
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- NIH National Research Service Award. Grant Number: 5-T32-GM07544
- NRSA Predoctoral Individual Fellowship to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research. Grant Number: 1F31CA123639-01-A1
- Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program Post-Doctoral Grant. Grant Number: W81XWH-10-1-0545
- NIH National Cancer Institute Grant. Grant Number: RO1CA072877
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!