Comparison of Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) and Real-Time PCR in the Detection of EGFR, KRAS, and BRAF Mutations on Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Tumor Material of Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma—Superiority of NGS
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 503–511, May 2013
How to Cite
Tuononen, K., Mäki-Nevala, S., Sarhadi, V. K., Wirtanen, A., Rönty, M., Salmenkivi, K., Andrews, J. M., Telaranta-Keerie, A. I., Hannula, S., Lagström, S., Ellonen, P., Knuuttila, A. and Knuutila, S. (2013), Comparison of Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) and Real-Time PCR in the Detection of EGFR, KRAS, and BRAF Mutations on Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Tumor Material of Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma—Superiority of NGS. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 52: 503–511. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22047
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation
- Finnish Cancer Organizations
- Special Governmental Subsidy Research Funds
- Helsinki and Uusimaa Hospital District (HUS EVO)
- Pfizer Oy, AstraZeneca AS, and Lab21 Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!