Conflict of interest: none
Recurrent NCOA2 gene rearrangements in congenital/infantile spindle cell rhabdomyosarcoma†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 538–550, June 2013
How to Cite
Mosquera, J. M., Sboner, A., Zhang, L., Kitabayashi, N., Chen, C.-L., Sung, Y. S., Wexler, L. H., LaQuaglia, M. P., Edelman, M., Sreekantaiah, C., Rubin, M. A. and Antonescu, C. R. (2013), Recurrent NCOA2 gene rearrangements in congenital/infantile spindle cell rhabdomyosarcoma. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 52: 538–550. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22050
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: PO1 CA047179-15A2, P50 CA 140146-01, NCI R01 CA152057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!