Supported by: Norwegian Cancer Society and South-East Norway Regional Health Authority. Microarray hybridisation and bionformatic services were provided by the Helse Sør-Øst/University of Oslo Microarray and Sequencing Core Facility, a National technology platform financed by the Functional Genomics Program of the Research Council of Norway.
Genomic aberration patterns and expression profiles of squamous cell carcinomas of the vulva†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 551–563, June 2013
How to Cite
Micci, F., Panagopoulos, I., Haugom, L., Dahlback, H.-S. S., Pretorius, M. E., Davidson, B., Abeler, V. M., Tropé, C. G., Danielsen, H. E. and Heim, S. (2013), Genomic aberration patterns and expression profiles of squamous cell carcinomas of the vulva. Genes Chromosom. Cancer, 52: 551–563. doi: 10.1002/gcc.22053
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!